IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator
The only chlorine generator with User-friendly Controls
The economical choice for smaller pools up to 75 000 litres
- Produces up to 0,3kg of chlorine every 24 hours
The capacity to sanitize larger residential and smaller commercial pools up to 150 000 litres
- Produces up to 0,6kg of chlorine every 24 hours
With extra capacity for pools up to 225 000 litres
- Produces up to 0,6kg of chlorine every 24 hours
Get Perfect Water without Handling Chlorine
Now, Crystal Clear, Safe Water is Automatic
Electrolytic Chlorine Generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The IntelliChlor® chlorine generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool-safely, effectively and automatically.
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine
addition without the drawbacks.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
- No more odour, stinging eyes, irritated skin and bleached-out swimsuits.
A New Standard in Chlorine Generator Technology
IntelliChlor takes electrolytic chlorine generation to a higher level of convenience, reliability and safety. But to understand why the IntelliChlor generator is better, it helps to first understand how it works.
Ordinary table salt (sodium chloride) is added to the pool water…less than a teaspoon of salt per litre of pool water is all that’s required. As the dissolved salt flows through the generator cell, it is electrolytically converted to pure chlorine, which is then distributed throughout the pool, sanitizing the water, keeping it fresh, clear and safe.
Unlike conventional chlorine additives that must be constantly replenished, the salt is recycled continuously, day after day, to further reduce pool maintenance requirements.
The generator even keeps itself clean with an automatic reverse cycling feature that prevents scalebuild-up for longer cell life.
Simple, Safe, Automatic Monitoring chlorine production is easy with the IntelliChlor chlorine generator. It’s the only one with all controls and displays built into the cell-and the only one providing so much helpful feedback to you. Just select from one of five sanitizing levels to easily manage chlorine addition.
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons.
- All performance data-production settings, hours ofoperation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings and water temperature averages-are captured daily, making it easy to maintain perfect water.
- Exclusive cell use tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time.
- Integrated sensors in the generator cell ensure that water flow is adequate for safe chlorine generation; under low water temperature conditions, automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life.
- Three-year pro rata warranty. See warranty for complete details.
NOTE: Standalone installations require a power center
Reliability is Built In
The IntelliChlor chlorine generator is engineered to stand up to the toughest pool conditions and provide years of dependable performance.
- Titanium electrode cell blades are coated with Ruthenium oxide.
- Control electronics are isolated in the cell, away from high heat components, for longer cell life.
- Totally waterproofed electronics for maximum reliability.
- Rugged, dependable power supply/transformer is UL approved with easy installation via quick connector on power supply.
- Union inlet and outlet connections make cell replacement fast and easy.
Engineered for Safety
The IntelliChlor chlorine generator meets importantstandards for safety.
- The power supply cell and electronics meet the requirements of the UL 1081 Standard-the industry standard for pool chlorine generators.
- The power supply itself is UL Approved with flammabilityrating UL 94VO.
Why IntelliChlor® Chlorine
An Eco Select™ Brand Product
Using only natural table salt, the IntelliChlor® chlorine generator creates pure chlorine in your pool and eliminates the need to buy, store and add harsh chlorine products manually. In effect, fewer resources are used in the production, packaging, and transportation of these chemical compounds. That’s why IntelliChlor is an Eco Select™ brand product. The Eco Select brand identifies our “greenest” and most efficient equipment choices. These products save energy, conserve water, eliminate noise, or otherwise contribute to a more environmentally responsible equipment system. As the global leader in pool and spa equipment manufacturing, we strive to provide greener choices to our customers. We hope you’ll join us in embracing more eco-friendly poolscapes by choosing Eco Select products for your swimming pool
Production and transportation energy and waste are reduced
- Less chlorine needs to be produced at chemical processing plants for use in swimming pools and spas. This reduces emissions and energy use from production, packaging and transportation.
Provides effective sanitization performance without the drawbacks of expensive chlorine compounds
- You no longer need to buy, transport, and store or handle chlorine products. This reduces the chance of spills or accidental exposure and eliminates cost.
- Because the chlorine is pure, the odor, stinging eyes and irritated skin caused by additives in packaged chlorine are eliminated.
Engineered to stand up to the toughest pool conditions and provide years of dependable service
- Control electronics are isolated in the cell for longer cell life.
- Waterproof electronics for maximum reliability.
To download the Adobe pdf Brochure, click here. [File Size: 2.18 mb]
Click here for tips on saving energy.
For optimum cleaning performance, simplicity and convenience.
View our CristalFlo and Triton Filters
Revolutionary pool pumps
Easy ways to sanitize large residential and commercial swimming pools
Create A Nighttime Wonderland In Your Backyard
The beauty and intrigue of falling water
Check out our installation and assembly videos.
Calculate your pool volume, light savings, heat pump size and more.